" Be a best friend, tell the truth, and OVERUSE I love you!"

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

LucK of tHe iRisH....


before the first kiss...... ( camera date incorrect... shocking...)

My GIANT Leprechaun! ( he dressed himself like this, dont mind the hole in his shirt :) )


I hope everyone had a fantastic St. Patricks Day! This is one of the holidays that I love love love!




Its the holiday that made my happily ever after a reality.. OUT OF NOWHERE> 3 years ago on st pattys day is the first time my husband kissed me... (mushy gross)



We both went to a party with different dates. well mine wasnt a date he was just my friend. mikes companion ended up throwing up all night , giving us the oppurtunity to talk and get to know eachother .. hahahaahha.. sorry thats rude to laugh at, but it is kinda funny! I had just gotten out of a awful 4 year relationship. when i say awful i mean it. uggh to think back on it now makes my tummy hurt. dear little mikey hadnt had a GF for sometime and was what i would call a REBEL! We had met a month prior due to his brother dating my BF! Never in my dreams did i see myself marrying this man.




he is younger,
i was heartbroken, (kinda)
i was into cowboys,
he was not a cowboy,

he intimidated me like hell.
come to find out , hes just really shy


after all the mumbo jumbo here we are 3 years later, married for 7 months. and pretty damn happy! thanks hubs for everything you do for me and our family. its been a amazing 3 years, and i hope many more to come.. and thank you IRISH for making it all possible :)






2 comments:

  1. Jenna.. you can definitely be a copy cat! I love love love it! Go to thevintagepearl.com to order one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, I just barely came across your blog! Glad I found you. Looks like your loving life and really happy! That's wonderful! Hope you don't mind if I check in every once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete