" Be a best friend, tell the truth, and OVERUSE I love you!"

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Widowmaker 2010









My husband makes best friends with grandpas.. ITS AWESOME!!!!




GIMP crew! Just so everyone knows Gimp racing is a company that is founded from a group of friends that lost one of their best and bravest. I don't know the whole story with all the details, all I do know is that the friend had a disease that made him loose the feeling and control over his limbs. When it first started to affect his body, he walked with a limp. They named their company GIMP in memory of him. I know alot of people might think its mockery, so I just wanted to explain it is absolutley the opposite :)































































Loved the dust in the background of the flag!










No comments:

Post a Comment