" Be a best friend, tell the truth, and OVERUSE I love you!"

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Goodbye Summer 2010 ! We shall miss you!

Good times !

"Waitin on a woman" melts my heart !

















I love this new country singer, he was at Brad Paisley H2O tour. His name is Easton Corbin! And I freakin love him!!!!!!






Other three peeps are: my aunt Denise, My biological father Chuck, My Uncle Mark!!


The good looking guy on the left is my great uncle Windell (coolest name ever), next is my great aunt Anesa (SP) and last is my Papa, people know him on the streets as cool breeze or Vernon, haha.. What a stud he is!






Family gatherings still make me miss my Grandma! Notice their anniversary date? Yep we have the same one, pretty cool huh!



Thats my papa, I just love him!


My cousin Tiffany got married! It was such a pretty wedding!



Melzy! She is so cute!





Adult size slippin slide! LOVE IT!



Summer LOVIN







Girls Night!







My good budsters Ashleys Bday!





He ate sushi, well I mean had a bite for me!! Yeah he still does perfers steak !






You say its my birthday!! dunna nuunna nun nunnna !






HOBO dinners rock!







Dont judge me :)




Ohh i love the double chin face YESSS! only picture I have with all of us!








Happy Birthday Tae!



Explaining the factors of sharing with her cousin. ha !






She's 2!!!!





SO much better live then on TV!!



You have to love GUY! as well..




Ohh Chelsea Handler you are my hero!







































I am not much of a runner, but I do love me a 5k now and then! This summer I only ran about four of them, but I ran for something different this year. I put "M.R.W" on each one of my race numbers with some balloon stickers. This was to remind me I was running for someone else, someone that never had the chance to run. I ran for a little girl I never got to meet, but has changed me in so many ways. These days I feel like we let ourselves get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. But at the end of every day, those aren't the things that matter. Kenzi taught me to slow down, take a look around in my life and the things I do, she helped me change myself .... For the better, for the sooo much better.... What if I drive a 2002 Jetta, what if my husband isn't a millonaire, and what if I dont follow everyone else's rules. Because at the end of the day, my car gets me from A to B, I have a man that loves me and I have trust in my relationship.. I have faith, laughter, friends and family. That's what matters. That's what I wish everyone could learn. And let me tell you that after realizing all the things that sweet angel baby taught me, 3.2 miles flew by! <3>

































Kid day homemade pizza!


Braylon and Karter




Parental supervision at its best! ha






































My friend Marcie's cute little boy Aiden! He rocks!






Pineview**





Grill Master! Well Sort of :)



Best Transient party ever!











My mother in law rocked as a "bum"...






First sparkler attempt!



Independant little child!
I immensely love her and sushi!!
Cutest Girls ever! Tae'Lynn apparently dressed herself :)


4th of July cheesin it!



5k 4th of July*** after pic







She made a friend, who was also tied down to a stroller!


Rodeo!


Goodbye Summer!










No comments:

Post a Comment