" Be a best friend, tell the truth, and OVERUSE I love you!"

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

LOVE LEGGINGS!!

I AM a blog stalker..The first step is admiting you have a problem right? hehehe!! Most of my friends are aware that I absolutley LOVE her - http://kendraandryanwebster.blogspot.com/2010/09/leggings.html ....Last year I put a post about SMA on here.. I have then ventured out with my mad stalking skills and volunteered at Kenzie's AMAZING party! Now I must must must help with this...


***straight copied from Kendra's page, so if the links do not work thats why. And I REALLY hope she doesn't sue me for plagiarism :) ***




Leggings
Its nearing the end of SEPTEMBER! That's right! I said September! HOLY GUACAMOLE!
Remember how I'm doing THIS... Well December is creeping up on us and we are definitely needing to get a move on making those leggings in order to beat our 1500 pair goal! Yes you read that number right. I said 1500! Our first goal was 150 - then 500 - then 1000 - now 1500! We can do it!
So I found this other cute blog... This Mom joined in on our SMA Blog Party so we instantly became best blogging buddies! neway. I found some really cool ideas on her blog that you all might find fun and interesting! I'm going to try it. Tonight.
So here is the regular leggings pattern that many of you have already used and made fabulous leggings with and here is a new recipe. Sweater Leggings! BRILLIANT. I love the idea. So dig out those old kid sweaters that will go to the DI, buy a clearance sweater that is far to ugly to ever wear in public - and chop it up. Because this cause is so much more important :)
I cant wait to make my first pair. It will be fun. Cant wait to see how it will turn out.
If you don't want to make the leggings- send them to me. Ill do it! Or you can of course take full advantage of the amazing deal babylegs.com is STILL doing for us!
= for every pair you buy they match it! So if you really want to be selfish you can buy a pair for yourself and then they match it by sending another to me! but don't do that. it would be dishonest. They are ALL suppose to go to the children's hospital. Think of those babies. Those little legs and arms that need to be kept warm. You really don't want to take that away do you?

Have I guilt tripped you enough? Are you convinced you will buy a pair of leggings/socks next time your at the store? Well good. My job is done. I cant wait to see your package on my doorstep next week!

ps. Target sells adult knee socks for only $2. That's a scream of a deal.




This is the most amazing idea I have ever heard of. Everyone knows hospitals are freezing, picture being a kid on Christmas in a freezing hospital. Thats the most awful thought ever right? Well now think you can help them.. With a little donation or a little time or how about BOTH! I know most of my friend have babies so maybe if you have a pair that your baby never wore,or even if you know how to make them. Any help with this cause that would be AWESOME, and I so know Kenzie and Kendra will greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment